In this episode of Girlish Gurus Joy and Susan are joined by their friend, Lorraine Miano. Their discussion is all about the importance of self-care – especially for women! Choose a few of their suggestions to add some self-care to your life. You won’t regret it!!
Some of the key topics of the discussion include:
- The many reasons that self-care is so important
- The various ways in which everyone can find their own ways to provide self-care
- The importance of community and friendships
- The benefits of deep breathing, meditation, tapping, and/or solitude
- How moderate exercise for women at perimenopause and later is vital
Connect with Lorraine Miano! Lorraine is an Integrative Holistic Health Coach and is certified in hormone health. She is also the author of the bestselling book “The Magic of Menopause: A Holistic Guide to Get Your Happy Back!”.
Resources mentioned in this Episode:
- Lorraine’s “market” on her website: https://themagicofmenopause.com/menopausemarket2021/
- “The Artist’s Way” by Julia Cameron (Morning Pages)
If you’d like to enjoy more podcasts, follow or subscribe wherever you listen – we are available on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Podbean, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or on our YouTube channel!
You can find us on social media or our website at:
@girlishgurus - Instagram
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.